Serving the remote gaming community in Malta
Why I should join:
- The more members we have the more our Voice will be heard.
- The Council acts as your Voice with regulators, Government Agencies and other parties on matters that directly affect the licensed operators.
- The Council listens to your issues and presents a common front with the Lotteries and Gaming Authority or any other body. Examples from the past: VAT issues, USA, network monitoring, draft remote gaming regulations, MSA, etc.
- The Council keeps you up to date with events, local legislation, and major news items that directly affect the licensed operators.
- The Council provides a forum for discussions for those issues that are most relevant and pressing for the licensed operators.
- The Council is a lobby group dedicated to defending the rights of the operators licensed in Malta.
- To help the remote gaming industry build credibility and to promote responsible and fair gaming.