12 May Free VAT Grouping Webinar
Chevron Group is hosting in collaboration with KPMG and the Malta Remote Gaming Council (MRGC) a free webinar “VAT Grouping” and would like to invite you to join on Monday, 18 May, 2020 at 3:00pm. The webinar consists of a two-hour session (3:00pm – 5:00pm), divided into two parts. Please see below the agenda:
First part (3PM – 4PM)
- Welcome and brief introduction (Chevron Group)
- Topical VAT matters for gambling operators (KPMG)
- The implications associated with the provision of electronic services.
- The treatment of gambling supplies and specifically the domestic application and interpretation of the gambling VAT exemption.
- The relevance of and implications associated with VAT Grouping.
Second part (4PM – 5PM)
- Implementation of a VAT structure with a company in a EU member state (Chevron Group)
- Relevant income tax obligations of gambling operators (KPMG)
- The Formation of the Fiscal unit and analyse the conditions to determine which entities can form part of the fiscal unit.
- The Pros and Cons of the Fiscal Consolidation.
- The Mechanics / Tax Procedure of the Fiscal Consolidation rules vis-à-vis refund scheme.
- The Required Administrative Procedures when applying the Fiscal Consolidation Rules.
- Q&A and wrap-up
If you would like to attend the seminar, please send an email to Kurt Laferla ([email protected]) to register. You will then receive a confirmation email with the link to the webinar.