21 Feb Webinar: Latest Updates on the German Sports Betting Application and the Interstate Treaty on Gambling
Chevron Group is hosting in collaboration with Melchers Law Firm and the Malta Remote Gaming Council (MRGC) a webinar “Latest Updates on the German Sports Betting Application and the Interstate Treaty on Gambling” and would like to invite you and your colleagues to join us on Friday, February 28th.
You will learn:
- Updates on the German Sportsbook Application (Chevron Group)
- German Compliance Key Functions for Federal Online Casino and Poker (Chevron Group)
- The Latest News Regarding the Fourth German Interstate Treaty (Melchers)
- Schleswig-Holstein Licences (Melchers)
- Compliant KYC procedure with German ID Card (Authada)
- When: Friday, 28th February 2020, at 10:30 am CET (Germany time).
- Where: Virtual Conference. Registered participants will receive a link in the following days to access the webinar.
- Register today by confirming your online attendance to Fátima Vañó on [email protected]
- If you cannot join us via live stream, but would like to watch our webinar at a later stage, register now and we will send you the recorded webcast, whereby you can view it at your convenience.
We look forward to meeting you in our webinar next Friday!